Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Take 2 cans of ordinary, bland refried beans and give them some extra flavor! My kids love it fixed this way!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Combine refried beans, chili powder, and cumin in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream.
excellent variation to ordinary canned beans! love it! will be adding to my mexican cookbook. maybe next time i'll add some onions sauteed in butter. thanks for posting!!