Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Enjoy this zesty twist on an Italian classic!
- 226.79 g fettuccine
- 453.59 g peeled and deveined shrimp
- 28.34 g packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.16 ml butter
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, sautee minced shallot in butter over medium-low heat for 2-3 minute.
- Toss shrimp in Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning to evenly coat.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side depending on size. Do not overcook the shrimp.
- Add lemon juice.
- Return cooked pasta and toss to evenly coat.
- Stir in grated parmesan cheese.