Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Enjoy this zesty twist on an Italian classic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente and drain.
- 2While pasta is cooking, sautee minced shallot in butter over medium-low heat for 2-3 minute.
- 3Toss shrimp in Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning to evenly coat.
- 4Add shrimp to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side depending on size. Do not overcook the shrimp.
- 5Add lemon juice.
- 6Return cooked pasta and toss to evenly coat.
- 7Stir in grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Ranch Shrimp Alfredo #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.2
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 243.2 mg
- Sodium 1138.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix