Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Enjoy this zesty twist on an Italian classic!
Make and share this Zesty Ranch Shrimp Alfredo #RSC recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, sautee minced shallot in butter over medium-low heat for 2-3 minute.
- Toss shrimp in Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning to evenly coat.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side depending on size. Do not overcook the shrimp.
- Add lemon juice.
- Return cooked pasta and toss to evenly coat.
- Stir in grated parmesan cheese.