Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy and so good. bring to your next potluck and see is dissapear
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Cook pasta per directions on package. I prefer bow tie, spiral or elbo.
- Cool pasta in fridge or freezer.
- Add pasta to a large bowl and add mayo, dressing, ranch and red onion. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving so flavors can meld.
- Feel free to add in vegies of your choice, such as brocolli, tomato, cucumbers, etc.