Recipe by Nanny in Alabama
A friend brought these crackers to a company function, everyone loved them. They are so easy to make and they keep very well in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 3⁄4 lb saltine crackers (3 sleeves)
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 (1 ounce) packagesoriginal dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packagefiesta dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the crackers in a container that has a leak proof lid.
- In a small bowl mix Canola Oil, all three packages of Ranch Salad Dressing Mix, and Crushed pepper together.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the crackers. Put the leak proof lid on the container and turn over and over until all crackers are coated.
- Let the crackers set for about one hour to soak up all the oil.
- Place them in a clean container to store.