Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend brought these crackers to a company function, everyone loved them. They are so easy to make and they keep very well in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Put the crackers in a container that has a leak proof lid.
- In a small bowl mix Canola Oil, all three packages of Ranch Salad Dressing Mix, and Crushed pepper together.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the crackers. Put the leak proof lid on the container and turn over and over until all crackers are coated.
- Let the crackers set for about one hour to soak up all the oil.
- Place them in a clean container to store.
These are AMAZING!! A co-worker brings them to the office sometimes....seriously addictive!!