Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing. A nice change from punches with ice cream or sherbert in them.
- 2 (32 ounce) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 6 cups pineapple or 6 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 orange, thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
- 1 lime, thinly sliced, for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl or two large pitchers.
Really great recipe. It has a pleasant tingle to it, and the taste is sweet and refreshing.
Nice, and flavorful. I made this , but cut the recipe in half, used orange juice as an option, and left out the orange, and lime. Very refreshing drink. Made for I Recommend Tag.
So refreshing! I used a combination of pineapple and orange juice, and I only had limeade so that is what I used. I wish I had found this when it was so hot here! Thanks for posting!