1/2 Photos of Zesty Pumpkin Soup
We enjoyed this soup at a friend's house and requested the recipe to share with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- 2Saute onion and garlic until soft over medium heat.
- 3Add curry powder, salt, coriander, and red pepper; cook 1 minute.
- 4Add broth, simmer uncovered for 15- 20 minutes.
- 5Stir in pumpkin and half and half; cook 5 minutes.
- 6Pour into blender and puree until creamy.
- 7Reheat and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 972.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g