Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
Here's another quick and easy zip 'n steam recipe from Zip Lock. These are so fast and taste wonderful. I fix these about every other week for my family.
- Combine all ingredients except chives and sour cream into medium or large zip 'n steam bag.
- Shake to mix ingredients and place bag in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 7 minute or until tender.
- Allow bag to sit in microwave for 1 minute before handeling.
- Gently shake to distrubute seasonings.
- Carefully open bag and remove contents.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbs chopped chives.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.
Excellent side dish! I've made twice it now. I changed the servings to 1 and micorwaved in a covered bowl for 4 minutes.
Easy, quick, and tasty! Fits our lifestyle to a tee. I made as posted and liked the combination of flavors. I did not add sour cream as we watch our fat intake. Thanks gertc96 for sharing.
I needed a quick side for dinner so made this. I did make a few changes as I was afraid the seasoning would be too strong for my family. I cut the garlic powder and chili powder down to 1/2 teaspoon and omitted the salt. I followed the rest of the recipe as written. Made for an easy side dish.