Recipe by gertc96
Here's another quick and easy zip 'n steam recipe from Zip Lock. These are so fast and taste wonderful. I fix these about every other week for my family.
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 in. pieces
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chives (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chives and sour cream into medium or large zip 'n steam bag.
- Shake to mix ingredients and place bag in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 7 minute or until tender.
- Allow bag to sit in microwave for 1 minute before handeling.
- Gently shake to distrubute seasonings.
- Carefully open bag and remove contents.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbs chopped chives.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.