Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My favourite focaccia recipe is from Wolfgang Puck - I will have to publish it separately however here is our favourite topping when we finally bake the focaccia.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced very thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Once focaccia has been prepared and placed in tin, place mixture on the top.
- Allow to rise again for approximately 20 - 30 minutes.