From marketofchoice.com. If trying the Ranch dressing mix I linked to, use an approved buttermilk powder substitute (soy milk powder, coconut milk powder, etc.) for a vegan version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 medium red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (or vegan mayo sub)
- 5 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (regular or vegan sour cream) or 5 tablespoons sour cream (regular or vegan sour cream)
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (see Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard, to desired taste
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar (can sub white wine vinegar or white balsamic)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- hot paprika or spanish smoked paprika, for garnish
- 1Boil potatoes then set aside until cool enough to handle. Dice into 1/2" cubes.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt and/or sour cream, Ranch dry mixture, Dijon mustard and vinegar until well combined.
- 3Add potatoes and green onion; fold in, coating with dressing.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill.
- 5Note: Flavor will improve if made 6 hours to a day in advance.
- 6Garnish with Spanish smoked paprika before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Potato Salad (Vegan Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 170.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix