Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From marketofchoice.com. If trying the Ranch dressing mix I linked to, use an approved buttermilk powder substitute (soy milk powder, coconut milk powder, etc.) for a vegan version.
- 5 medium red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (or vegan mayo sub)
- 5 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (regular or vegan sour cream) or 5 tablespoons sour cream (regular or vegan sour cream)
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (see Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard, to desired taste
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar (can sub white wine vinegar or white balsamic)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- hot paprika or spanish smoked paprika, for garnish
- Boil potatoes then set aside until cool enough to handle. Dice into 1/2" cubes.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt and/or sour cream, Ranch dry mixture, Dijon mustard and vinegar until well combined.
- Add potatoes and green onion; fold in, coating with dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill.
- Note: Flavor will improve if made 6 hours to a day in advance.
- Garnish with Spanish smoked paprika before serving.