Recipe by Christine Bettiga
Great Potato Salad! The Celery Seed gives it a little something extra!
Top Review by iris5555
Loved this salad. I used mayo and omitted the egg (just because I didn't read the instructions first). Didn't have garlic pepper so I mixed garlic powder with some pepper. All the spices made for a great dressing. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 6 -8 large red potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 4 large dill pickles, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and shredded
- 1 dash white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potato's in salted water till they can be pierced with a fork.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- While the potato's cool, mix together all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Taste and add more spice, if needed.
- Cut up potatoes.
- Stir in mayo mixture.
- If you feel that the mixture is too dry, add more Miracle Whip.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.