1/1 Photo of Zesty Potato Salad
1 hr 5 mins
Not your regular mayonnaise dressing, this has a bit of a kick to it! Excellent with steak, and a NICE change from the usual "baked potato" offerings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium unpeeled red potatoes
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1Cook potatoes in the skins in a pot of water until a fork easily pierces; pour off water; cool for 4-5 minutes.
- 2While the potatoes are cooking and cooling slightly, combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3In a medium serving bowl, quickly cut potatoes into cubes.
- 4Slice onions over potatoes.
- 5Shake on some salt and pepper.
- 6Gently stir it all up.
- 7Pour dressing ingredients over the top; stir again gently.
- 8Allow to sit at room temp for about an hour to meld the flavors.
- 9LEFTOVERS: Chill. At serving time bring to room temp again.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 152.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: