Not your regular mayonnaise dressing, this has a bit of a kick to it! Excellent with steak, and a NICE change from the usual "baked potato" offerings!
- Cook potatoes in the skins in a pot of water until a fork easily pierces; pour off water; cool for 4-5 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking and cooling slightly, combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a medium serving bowl, quickly cut potatoes into cubes.
- Slice onions over potatoes.
- Shake on some salt and pepper.
- Gently stir it all up.
- Pour dressing ingredients over the top; stir again gently.
- Allow to sit at room temp for about an hour to meld the flavors.
- LEFTOVERS: Chill. At serving time bring to room temp again.
Excellent. I did decrease the amount of mustard and used a salsa ranch dressing. The dressing is just perfect.
This has to be one of the easiest potato salads that I've ever made, yet it's super zesty and tasty! I used reduced-fat mayo, reduced-fat sour cream and the tarragon vinegar. Not the same old same old. I'll be making thjis again. Thanx for posting.
Another 'keeper' Deb. You know how much I love potatoes and this was excellent! Used Hellman's mayo, Kraft Ranch Dressing, and cider vinegar for dressing. Into my favorite zaar potato recipe binder it goes. Served it with Marinated Flank Steak. Great combination.