Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 34 mins
Hoisin sauce, often referred to as "Chinese barbecue sauce," fuels an explosion of flavor from soy sauce, garlic, chili peppers and various spices. Get it in the Asian foods aisle. From eatbetteramerica.com.
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 small pork tenderloin or 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- In heavy-duty resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except pork. Add pork, turning to coat with marinade. Seal bag; refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours to marinate.
- Heat oven to 425°F Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast uncovered 27 to 29 minutes or until pork has slight blush of pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
- RECIPE TIP:.
- THINK ZINC.
- Pork is a super source of zinc. This mineral helps to support a healthy immune system. It also helps with taste and smell as well as tissue growth and repair.