Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pork Tenderloin with Peach Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 1⁄4 cup bottled honey mustard and herb marinade
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) boxwild mushroom and herb rice pilaf mix
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 lb sugar snap pea (strings removed if fresh)
- Heat grill or oven broiler.
- Heat peach preserves and the honey mustard marinade in a small saucepan over medium-low heat to melt preserves. Set aside.
- Rub 1 tsp of rice seasoning mix on the tenderloin. Cook rice and remaining seasoning according to directions on package.
- Grill or broil tenderloin for 20 minutes, turning once, or until it reaches 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring water to a boil, add snap peas, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Slice pork. Pour peach sauce over and serve with rice and snap peas.