1/1 Photo of Zesty Pork Marinade
I literally threw this marinade together the other day, when I was running late. Its got a really great lemony zing to it with the blend of oregano - it was succulent and so tasty! Great for a Barbecue or in a George Foreman Grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the oil in a plastic container, adding the remaining ingredients, stir well.
- 2Add the pork loin chops, Smaller but thicker ones are better if possible as they tend to cook better and not dry out.
- 3Leave to marinade as long as possible, turn the meat a few times.
- 4Grill or Barbecue until cooked - this can range from 5 to 10 minutes according to how thick the meat is.
- 5Serve with salads and crusty bread or rolls.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Pork Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g