Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I literally threw this marinade together the other day, when I was running late. Its got a really great lemony zing to it with the blend of oregano - it was succulent and so tasty! Great for a Barbecue or in a George Foreman Grill.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, dried flakes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper, course black
- salt, pinch
- Place the oil in a plastic container, adding the remaining ingredients, stir well.
- Add the pork loin chops, Smaller but thicker ones are better if possible as they tend to cook better and not dry out.
- Leave to marinade as long as possible, turn the meat a few times.
- Grill or Barbecue until cooked - this can range from 5 to 10 minutes according to how thick the meat is.
- Serve with salads and crusty bread or rolls.
So inspiring a marinade that I had to embroider this recipe. (That I don't embroider is immaterial.) Made for A-NZ #51 recipe tag.