Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Meals in Minutes. My kids dig it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the onion and green pepper; drain.
- Combine the beef/onion mixture with the next 8 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30-45 minutes.
Very good and easy! We used spaghetti sauce instead of the pizza sauce and skipped the mushrooms. Thanks for sharing this very enjoyable dinner!