Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, and easy pasta dish that would go well with any main dish.
Make and share this Zesty Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) boxbetty crocker classic Suddenly Salad Pasta Salad Mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup canned chicken, drained
- 3⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- Empty contents of pasta pouch (from salad mix) into a 3 quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water.
- Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes stirring occasionally and adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of boiling time.
- In a large bowl, stir contents of seasoning mix packet(from salad mix),the dressing, and cold water, until blended, set aside.
- Drain pasta with broccoli, rinse.
- Shake to drain well. Add`pasta to broccoli, chicken, and tomatoes into dressing mixture.
- Stir. Serve , or chill.