Recipe by Chalko
I found the basic idea for this on the back of a box of butter. I changed it a little to suit my own tastes, and they turned out super delicious.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb chicken tenders
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Melt butter and combine with red pepper flakes.
- Brush 2 tbsp butter over a foil lined baking pan and set the remaining butter aside.
- Whisk egg and blend in mustard and horseradish.
- Coat chicken with egg mixture.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the egg mixture and coat them with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the pieces on the prepared pan.
- Drizzle reserved butter mixture over the chicken tenders.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken pieces are browned and thoroughly cooked.