1/1 Photo of Zesty Panko Chicken Stix
This is a fun recipe! Kids will love it! I serve with a jarred marinara sauce that I jazz up a little. I have also tried this recipe using pork chops cut into thin strips. Both ways are excellent! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into long, thin strips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix (I prefer Good Season's Zesty Italian)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (I like it very spicy, so I use 1 teaspoon...adjust to your taste)
- 1In a large bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs, dry dressing mix, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2In another bowl, toss chicken strips with egg to coat, shaking off excess.
- 3Toss chicken strips with breadcrumb mixture, pressing crumbs into meat to adhere. Place breaded chicken on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Panko Chicken Stix
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.6
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 218.7 mg
- Sodium 780.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 54.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix