Recipe by 2crazycooks
This delish meal will completely satisfy your stomach. For any occasion, party or an everyday meal, Zesty Pan Fried Chicken is sure to bring a handful of smiles!
Top Review by Baby Kato
We really enjoyed this lovely flavored chicken. It was very tasty, moist and tender with a nice crispy crust. I used skinless boneless chicken thighs, which I pan fried until they were golden brown and then put into the oven for 1/2 hour to finish cooking. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful chicken. I will be making this chicken again.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of tropical seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon & herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Montreal roasted garlic chicken seasoning
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Put olive oil in pan on MED/HI.
- 2. Crack eggs in bowl and in a seperate bowl place sesonings and bread crumbs. Dip the chicken in the egg and then rub with coating.
- 3. Place coated chicken in pan and cook until crisp but not burnt on both sides.
- 3. Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a serving plater. Reccomended with a salad and mashed potatoes. Enjoy.