Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Because "real" french fries are evil
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel potatoes & cut into thick fries or wedges.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray or cover with rapid release foil.
- Combine salt, garlic powder, paprika, & pepper and place in large ziploc bacg.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and coat evenly.
- Place potatoes in bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown.
These were very good, but a tad dry. Maybe a bigger pan or less cooking time next time.
These were very good fries, but I misread at first and didn't peel the potatoes. So, we had skin-on fries. They were delicious though. You didn't give a oven temp. to cook them at. I made these to along side Crunchy Baked "fried" Chicken, and that is the same temperature I used (375 F) for this recipe. They cooked for about an hour with the chicken. Thank you so much for the great recipe. :)