- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel potatoes & cut into thick fries or wedges.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray or cover with rapid release foil.
- Combine salt, garlic powder, paprika, & pepper and place in large ziploc bacg.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and coat evenly.
- Place potatoes in bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown.