Recipe by TrehtonsMom
Recipe states it's 2 points per serving, but please double check as I have not confirmed it yet. I have not tried this yet, will update once I do.
- 1 3⁄4 lbs potatoes (about 3 medium)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Coat potato wedges with cooking spray.
- Combine remaining 5 ingredients with the Parm cheese in a large plastic bag.
- Shake well to coat potatoes.
- Place wedges in single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 350°F for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.