Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe states it's 2 points per serving, but please double check as I have not confirmed it yet. I have not tried this yet, will update once I do.
- 1 3⁄4 lbs potatoes (about 3 medium)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Coat potato wedges with cooking spray.
- Combine remaining 5 ingredients with the Parm cheese in a large plastic bag.
- Shake well to coat potatoes.
- Place wedges in single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 350°F for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
These are really good. The coating mixture is just the perfect amount. Also I figured that these should be 4 points per serving.Thanks for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'
These fried oven potatoes were awesome. We enjoyed them very much. Crisp and tender, rich and flavorful, they certainly did not disappoint. Made as written. Thank you so much for sharing a recipe that my picky dh has asked to be made again. Made for Fall Pac 2011.