- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients and combine with potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Drizzle with oil, tossing again to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.