Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make-ahead, quick and easy, full of oriental flavors
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 drops dark sesame oil, to taste
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or container. Refrigerate covered up to 3 days. Add to lettuce salads sparingly.
This is a zesty salad dressing...we still enjoyed it. Next time I might cut the sesame oil down a little and add a little red pepper for a kick. Thank you! Made for Spring PAC 09.