Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I found this recipe and thought it sounded good. I am not a huge fan of BBQ sauce, but the secret ingredient in this I think will help the overpowering taste. Found in Food and Family.
- 4 lbs pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons orange sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the bbq sauce and the koolaid until well blended. Turn on your grill to medium-low heat.
- Get some foil down, then lay half of the ribs on the foil (making sure there is enough foil leftover to fold up over sides) and spoon the orange bbq sauce over them, leaving half for other ribs.
- Bring the foil up over the top of the ribs and fold making sure to leave room for circulation. Repeat with other half of ribs.
- Grill for an hour and a half or until ribs are tender. Serve sauce with ribs that is left on the side and bottom of the foil.