- 30 chicken wings, tips removed
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each wing in half; place in large resealabe bag.
- Add marinade ingredients; seal bag.
- Turn bag to coat wings.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on broiler pan.
- Bake 45-60 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.