Recipe by Rach2
I got this recipe from Quick Cooking Magazine. It is a nice change from traditional sloppy joes, yet very easy to make. I made it without the celery and it was still delicious!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 6 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the soup, water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 20-25 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on buns.