1/4 Photos of Zesty One Pan Chicken and Potato Bake
1 hr 5 mins
Very easy and quick to make! You can use whatever chicken you have (i.e. breasts, thighs, etc) Add as many cut potatoes and carrots as you need to feed your family. I just drizzle the dressing and sprinkle the cheese so they are approximate measurements.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken pieces, cut up potatoes, and baby carrots in large baking dish.
- 2Drizzle with Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing.
- 3Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake for 1 hour at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty One Pan Chicken and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 194.3 mg
- Sodium 353.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 51.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft light zesty italian dressing