1/1 Photo of Zesty Mushroom Soup
Michelle S.'s Note:
I make this whenever fresh mushrooms are on sale, and I need a comforting soup. This is from one of those little magazines at the checkout line in the grocery store...I'm glad I had to wait in line the day I found this recipe. This can easily be doubled for 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add mushrooms and onion.
- 3Cook and stir 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- 4Add flour, tarragon, cayenne, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Reduce heat to low; gradually add broth, half-and-half and wine.
- 6Cook 5- 10 minutes until mixtures thickens slightly.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 841.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g