Recipe by MUNCHIES 456
One of my own creations. Great for a quick after-school snack....good for parties too!
Top Review by LainieBug
For such a simple recipe, these appetizers are very good. Loved the combo of sour cream and salsa with the buttery Ritz crackers. I did use Reduced Fat Ritz and reduced fat sour cream and they were still good.
- 5 teaspoons sour cream
- 5 teaspoons salsa (hot, medium, or mild- you choose)
- 10 Ritz crackers
- 1 pinch cilantro (optional garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay out the crackers on a plate.
- Put a 1/2 teaspoons of sour cream and a 1/2 teaspoons of salsa on each cracker.
- Serve at room temperature. (you may also choose to top them with a sprinkle of cilantro for extra flavor).
- (ALL OF THE AMOUNTS IN THIS RECIPE ARE FLEXIBLE. IF YOU PREFER MORE SALSA THAN SOUR CREAM OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND THESE SNACKS STILL TASTE GREAT!).