Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty and Colorful pasta salad. Always a winner ! Can easily adjust the spice to your taste. I like it to have a little zip.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce, hotness to taste. I use medium
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 5 -10 drops hot pepper sauce (tabasco )
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine mayo, taco sauce, vinegar, chili powder, onoin salt and hot pepper sauce. Add cooled pasta and remaining ingredients. Blend well, Cover and refrigerate.
Needed a litle more crunch for my taste. Added chopped red pepper and toasted pumpkin seeds. Thanks for posting.
Very, Very good ! What a nice change from everyday pasta salads. I added more hot sauce as I like things a little more spicey and I used a Medium taco sauce. Next time I think I will use Hot taco sauce. Many compliments on this one. I will definitely make again and again!!!!! Thanks !