Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Based this recipe on one found on the Kraft website and was utterly amazed at its good-ness. I would have a photo because it's a beautiful dish but it has all been eaten except for one serving, and who wants a pic. of left-overs?
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease (I use Pam) a 2 quart round casserole dish.
- Steam squash- I simply put all in a bowel with enough water to cover and microwaved it for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare macaroni as directed on box. At the same time, brown your meet.
- Once macaroni noodles are soft, drain water, return to pot, and mix in squash, zucchini, 1/4 Celsius milk, 1/4 Celsius dressing, and cheese packet that came in the macaroni and cheese box.
- After that is combined, mix in your meat and half of cheese. You may also want to add different seasoning at this point. I used Italian seasoning and some garlic powder.
- Pour into casserole and top and bake for 15 minutes, covered. Top with remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes, uncovered. Enjoy! It's SO yummy!