Based this recipe on one found on the Kraft website and was utterly amazed at its good-ness. I would have a photo because it's a beautiful dish but it has all been eaten except for one serving, and who wants a pic. of left-overs?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 and grease (I use Pam) a 2 quart round casserole dish.
- 2Steam squash- I simply put all in a bowel with enough water to cover and microwaved it for about 5 minutes.
- 3Prepare macaroni as directed on box. At the same time, brown your meet.
- 4Once macaroni noodles are soft, drain water, return to pot, and mix in squash, zucchini, 1/4 Celsius milk, 1/4 Celsius dressing, and cheese packet that came in the macaroni and cheese box.
- 5After that is combined, mix in your meat and half of cheese. You may also want to add different seasoning at this point. I used Italian seasoning and some garlic powder.
- 6Pour into casserole and top and bake for 15 minutes, covered. Top with remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes, uncovered. Enjoy! It's SO yummy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Meaty Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 399.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 21.6 g