- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mustard, any type except whole grain*
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce, sauce**
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 2 teaspoons montreal type steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a pan & rack liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients just until blended. Shape into a loaf and place in prepared pan.
- Bake in middle of oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove and allow to stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- *I prefer spicy brown mustard.
- ** If you use ketchup, use original amount listed in recipe. If you use A-1 Sauce instead, reduce the amount of Worcestershire sauce to 2 teaspoons.