Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the 2012 version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Jackie Termont of Richmond, VA.
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients well, stirring until salt has dissolved.
- Marinate meat for up to 4 hours.
- Makes enough to marinate about 2 lbs of pork or poultry.