Prep 8 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a tuna cake recipe I got off the back of a StarKist Tuna package that I thought looked really good.
- 1 (5 ounce) envelopestarkist zesty lemon pepper tuna
- 1⁄4 cup red & green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl mix tuna with chopped peppers, mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard and bread crumbs.
- Shape mixture into 4 equal size patties.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook and brown tuna cakes in hot oil, 3-4 minutes per side or until hot and golden brown.
I just made this recipe this evening, and it was oh, so good. I like the idea of using the starkist tuna package, rather than the can. Dont have the hassle of training, the water, etc. This made just the right amount for my husband and I. thanks for posting it. I will have to try it again. Donette