Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy chicken dish that can be baked or grilled. I've been making this for years. I originally stumbled on it in one of those free recipe cards that you pick up in the meat department at the grocery store. NOTE: You can skip the marinating if you bake this dish. Just leave the marinade in the dish and put it in the oven at 350 for about 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Pour the entire 8 oz bottle of Italian Dressing into a casserole dish, or something large enough to marinate the chicken inches.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the dressing. It's fine if you don't have a juicer, just get as much of the juice as you can into the dressing.
- Next you'll want to grate the lemon peel into the dressing/lemon juice mixture. Just think, the more the better!
- Rinse your chicken thoroughly and put it in the dressing/juice/peel mixture.
- That's it! Allow the chicken to marinate for about an hour.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through.
My husband and i loved it. I baked it. My girls, 8 and 7 liked it but then they are wild about that yummy lemon taste.