Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lemon chicken at its best!!
Make and share this Zesty Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a large non stick frypan with cooking spray.
- Fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and leave to one side.
- Place all other ingredients into pan except the water and cornflour.
- Stir ingredients well until boiling.
- Combine cornflour with water and add to pan.
- Bring back to the boil stirring constantly.
- Cut chicken into large slices then return to the pan and re-heat, coating with sauce.
This was sooo good & soo easy!! Rave reviews all around! I should have made more for the 4 of us, tho. And it would be best served over rice. Made for PAC Spring '10.