Recipe by UnDomestic Goddess
I based this recipe on a dinner at a restaurant and it worked out really well. It's perfect for a dinner for two when you just want something romantic to stay in and feel special.
For Lamb Chops
- 2 -4 lamb chops or 2 -4 lamb ribs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic (blended)
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice or 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1 (15 ounce) packet fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 15 g roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 sprig of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional) or 1 sprig fresh parsley (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Salt, Pepper, Lemon Juice, Garlic and Butter together in a bowl to make a marinade.
- Coat all the Lamb Chops or Ribs with the marinade and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend the Parsley, lemon juice, peanuts, peanut butter, sugar and cayenne pepper to make a rough puree mix, this is the pesto.
- Refrigerate the pesto.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the Lamb Chops/Ribs one by one, pouring any leftover marinade into the pan.
- Cook Chops/Ribs thoroughly and place on an absorbent paper towel.
- After any access oil is soaked, transfer onto a plate and top with the pesto.
- Voila! You're ready to serve!