Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 709.77 ml zucchini, Shredded
- 236.59 ml cream cheese, Softened
- 2 large eggs
- 59.14 ml romano cheese, Grated
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, Grated
- 118.29 ml yellow onion
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, Minced or 9.85 ml dried parsley, Crushed
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml oregano, Dried
- 29.58 ml milk
- Place the shredded zucchini in a colander, squeeze out any excess water and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese to a smooth consistency and blend in the milk and eggs, blending well.
- Mix in all the other ingredients, including the zucchini, and place in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
- Pour into a chafing dish and serve hot.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Italian Bread Chunks, Bell Peppers, Hot Dogs, Genoa Sausage