Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Place the shredded zucchini in a colander, squeeze out any excess water and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese to a smooth consistency and blend in the milk and eggs, blending well.
- Mix in all the other ingredients, including the zucchini, and place in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
- Pour into a chafing dish and serve hot.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Italian Bread Chunks, Bell Peppers, Hot Dogs, Genoa Sausage