Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups zucchini, Shredded
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, Grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Minced or 2 teaspoons dried parsley, Crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, Dried
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Place the shredded zucchini in a colander, squeeze out any excess water and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese to a smooth consistency and blend in the milk and eggs, blending well.
- Mix in all the other ingredients, including the zucchini, and place in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
- Pour into a chafing dish and serve hot.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Italian Bread Chunks, Bell Peppers, Hot Dogs, Genoa Sausage