Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a can of Hunts tomato sauce. Very quick!
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 " chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into lengthwise strips
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canshunt diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup hunt tomato paste
- 16 ounces ziti pasta
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook ziti, drain, and keep warm.
- Over medium heat, cook sausage and onion in a large skillet.
- Stir in paste and tomatoes and cook until hot.
- Toss with pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.