Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple and tasty appetizer.
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 453.59 g bottlezesty Italian dressing
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Combine shrimp, dressing and sliced onon in a medium container.
- Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy.
This is a great recipe! I had a little less than 1 lb of shrimp so I just eye-balled the dressing and onions amounts. Had a few shrimp as is with lunch, but I thing I will add some to a spinach salad tomorrow for lunch; will make a nice light/healthy meal. This will be made again especially in the hot summer! Made for Spring PAC 2013.