Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- 12 slices shaved deli roast beef
- 2 (7 inch) submarine rolls, partially split
- 2 tablespoons pickled pepper rings
- Cook and stir onions and bell peppers in dressing in medium skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add meat; toss to coat. Cook on medium-low heat 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Fill rolls with meat mixture; top with pickled peppers.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Healthy Living: Cut the sodium by 30% per serving by omitting the pickled pepper rings.
- Special Extra: Add 1 mozzrella cheese slice, cut in half, or 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese to each sandwich.
- Special Extra: Prepare as directed, cooking 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms along with the onions and bell peppers.