1/1 Photo of Zesty Italian Sausage Frittata
Tanya D's Note:
I love these types of dishes, a whole meal in one pan, just add some whole grain toast on the side to round out the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Italian sausages, cooked diced
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, lightly chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 8 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Heat cast iron skillet with 1 tbsp oil on stove.
- 3Add onion, pepper, sauté over medium heat 4 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile beat eggs, milk, seasonings in bowl or large measuring cup.
- 5Add potatoes to pan salt and pepper to taste, sauté another 6 minutes.
- 6Add sausage to pan, sauté another minute.
- 7Turn down heat to medium low, add other tbsp oil, pour in egg mixture, sprinkle spinach on top.
- 8Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- 9Remove lid, with rubber spatula, loosen egg from sides of pan.
- 10Sprinkle tomato, cheese on top.
- 11Place under broiler about 6-8 inches from heat, broil 3-5 minutes, until slightly brown and bubbly.
- 12Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Italian Sausage Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.8
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 318.8 mg
- Sodium 1064.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning