- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Italian sausages, cooked diced
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, lightly chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 8 whole eggs
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat cast iron skillet with 1 tbsp oil on stove.
- Add onion, pepper, sauté over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat eggs, milk, seasonings in bowl or large measuring cup.
- Add potatoes to pan salt and pepper to taste, sauté another 6 minutes.
- Add sausage to pan, sauté another minute.
- Turn down heat to medium low, add other tbsp oil, pour in egg mixture, sprinkle spinach on top.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Remove lid, with rubber spatula, loosen egg from sides of pan.
- Sprinkle tomato, cheese on top.
- Place under broiler about 6-8 inches from heat, broil 3-5 minutes, until slightly brown and bubbly.
- Cut into wedges.