Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
According with the ingredients listed in the bottle, this could be a similar or clone recipe from my own invention.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic or 1 teaspoon use 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried italian seasoning mix, blend or 1 teaspoon use just oregano
- pinch ground paprika, for the zesty flavor
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds. Pour in a clean jar and chill at least 1 hour to blend all the flavors. Serve over mixed greens or use as a marinade.