Recipe by Seasoned Cook
VERY Quick and Easy!!!! Cooks in the microwave while you are attending to other dishes for your dinner. Full of flavor and may use as a side dish with any meal!!
Top Review by Ginny Sue
I'm trying to use my microwave more for quick cooking, so this was a great find. Based on the other reviews, I cooked a little longer, about 20 minutes, stirring well after 10 minutes to make sure all the potatoes were evenly cooked. The Italian dressing was a nice coating for the potatoes; no additional butter or seasonings were required at the table.
- 4 -5 medium red potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing (Kraft)
- parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes well. Leaving skins on (if preferred) and cut into quarters or smaller.
- Place cut potatoes into a glass dish along with 1/4 cup water. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pour and coat potatoes well with dressing.
- Sprinkle parsley flakes on top.
- Cover with lid and microwave on high for 15 minutes.