Recipe by Jane in ND
This is an easy delicious side dish that can be made for a picnic, barbecue, lunch, or supper. My sister brought it to a get together at my house and I've been making it ever since. It is now a favorite throughout our family and I'm sure you will enjoy it too!
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
I made a copy cat version of the salad seasoning so I don't feel qualified to give stars. I always make my dressing instead of bottled, but I thought I'd give this a try. I did think the seasoning added a nice flavor and disguised the bottled flavor. I added some different veggies and didn't have pepperoni, but I'd like to try it.
- 3 -4 cucumbers
- 3 -4 tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 1 (12 ounce) box pasta, nuggets
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bottleof zesty Italian dressing (up to 1 bottle)
- 3 -4 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and prepare pasta nuggets as directions indicate on the side of the box.
- Drain pasta and set aside in a large bowl.
- Chop into small chunks cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and pepperoni.
- Add these ingredients to pasta.
- For the finishing touch add dressing and seasoning to the pasta mix and stir.
- If you prefer more dressing and seasoning use the full amount listed in the ingredients.