Recipe by Shellbelle
I got this recipe from my local TV station. Excellent cold dish for hot summer days!
Top Review by Rose is Rose
Excellent!! I used garbanzo beans and mozzarella, but otherwise kept to the recipe. The only thing I would do differently is to stir everything together except the pasta; and add it in last. I started with the pasta and it somewhat broke apart as I kept adding ingredients. Just a "looks" thing, didn't affect the taste. I used Bev's Italian Salad Dressing recipe instead of bottled dressing. Shellbelle, THANKS!!
- 2 cups dry spiral shaped pasta
- 1 small fresh broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese