Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very good, easy dish that's sure to impress. I've had great results from others when I've made this.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large skillet, brown beef and onion then drain.
- Return meat to pan; add spaghetti sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine mozzarella cheese and sour cream.
- Pour hot meat into an ungreased 12 x 8 inch dish.
- Spoon cheese mixture over meat.
- Unroll crescent roll dough over the top of the mixture.
- Mix parmesan cheese and butter together, then spread over the top of the dough.
- Bake 18-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Great dish! None left! Will definitely be doing this again! I've been looking for something similar to stuffed manicotti and this is pretty much it. Not as expensive.
Very good. I did change it up quite a bit but used the main recipe as a core. I added two fresh tomatoes, two cloves of minced garlic, 1/4 chopped green olives, and spinach to the sauce and seasoned with fresh oregano and garlic salt. Added asiago cheese to the topping
Wow is this ever easy! I got home at 6:15, made this and was eating by 7:15. This is good, however, I can see that the spaghetti sauce that you use needs to be very flavorful. Mine was not. I did add fresh mushrooms and next time I will add alot of spices to the ground beef mixture, as I felt it was a little bland (could be due to the sauce I used). My husband asked if this was like an upside down pizza, and I agree it has that kind of flavor. I will fix this again adding more spice and vegies, maybe olives and bell pepper. But for ease this can't be beat. Thank you for posting Bamabelle.